ANO BA ANG ARAL SA ISANG OBISPO? HINT LANG PO ITO! mumo lang para sa mga ASO!

ANO BA ANG ARAL SA ISANG OBISPO? HINT LANG PO ITO! mumo lang para sa mga ASO!

darkJ

Re: ANO BA ANG ARAL SA ISANG OBISPO? HINT LANG PO ITO! mumo lang para sa mga ASO!

corne
for We ought to receive every one Whom THE MASTER (LORD JESUS CHRIST) of the House sends to be over HIS Household,as We would do HIM that sent Him.it is manifest,therefore,that We should look upon The Bishop even as We would look upon THE LORD(JESUS CHRIST) HIMSELF(have respect to the Bishop as to CHRIST HIMSELF).wherefore it is fitting that You should run together in accordance with the Will of The Bishop Who by GOD's Appointment rules over You. for Your justly-renowned Presbytery,being worthy OF GOD,is fitted as exactly to the Bishop as the strings are to the harp. if The Bishop obeys THE SON,but he that obeys not THE SON shall not see LIFE,but THE WRATH OF GOD abides on him.