LALO NAMAN SI WILLY SANTIAGO

almercaras
SURIIN NATIN ANG SINABLI NI BRO.WILLY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=425qkePljHU

Re: LALO NAMAN SI WILLY SANTIAGO

John
Pwede nga...

ang problema papayag naman kaya ang tatay nyo na maagawan ng trono?

Di ba ang tatay nyo ay si TATANAT???

Pasalamat nga kayo at tinanggap pa kayo ni TATANAT nung ibinigay kayo sa kanya.

Laki kasi ng takot nun at baka agawan ninyo ng pwesto....

Re: LALO NAMAN SI WILLY SANTIAGO

corne
how can you see Our LORD JESUS CHRIST that dwell in the Height and now is found in the depth unless ye first lift yourselves up out of your former conversation,and your unprifitable deeds,and your desires that abide not,and the wealth that is left here,and the possession of earth that groweth old,and the raiment that corrupteth,and the beauty that waxeth old and vanisheth away,and yet  more out of the whole body where in all these things stored up,and which groweth old and becometh dust,returning unto its own nature?have you noticed that your conversation like the brute beasts?judge not and you will not be judge.we are all sinners compare to Our LORD.there is joy in heaven in one sinner that repent and turn away from His sins.let Us forgive in Our heart those that tresspass against us and leave to GOD the avenging.We must look always to Our LORD JESUS CHRIST because the wise Man's eyes are in His head.ecclesiastes 2:14 not to any preacher like soriano and others.

Re: LALO NAMAN SI WILLY SANTIAGO

corne
eli soriano goes hawking THE WORD OF GOD about. hawk means-ilako,maglako, at dumahak.

Re: LALO NAMAN SI WILLY SANTIAGO

corne
if we truly desire to be Blessed, GOD must be our SUPREME AND LAST END.  and if you are truly Wise, You will Rejoice ONLY IN GOD, because no one is GOOD except GOD ALONE, WHO is to be PRAISED Above All Things and Above All to be BLESSED.  for the Soul that Loves GOD scorns all things that are inferior TO HIM. GOD ALONE, THE ETERNAL AND INFINITE, Satisfies All, Bringing Comfort to the Soul and True Joy to the body.you will make progress if you keep yourself free  from all temporal cares,for to value anything that is temporal is a great mistake.consider nothing great,nothing high,nothing pleasing,nothing acceptable, except GOD ALONE or THAT WHICH IS OF GOD. consider the consolations of creatures as vanity.  if your heart is free from ill-ordered affection,no good deed will be difficult for you.if you Aim at and seek after nothing but THE PLEASURE OF GOD and the Welfare of Your Neighbor,you will enjoy Freedom Within.if Your Heart were Right,then every created thing would be a mirror of Life for You and a Book of Holy Teaching,for there is no creature so small and worthless that It does not show forth THE GOODNESS OF GOD. if Inwardly You were Good and Pure,you will see all things clearly and understand Them rightly, for a Pure Heart penetrates to Heaven and hell,and as a Man Within,so He judges what is without.if there be joy in the world, the Pure of Heart certainly possess it;and if there be anguish and affliction anywhere,an evil conscience knows it too well.as iron cast into fire loses its rust and becomes glowing white, so He Who turns completely TO GOD is stripped of His Sluggishness and changed into a New Man.when a man begins to grow lax,he fears a little toil and welcomes external comfort,but when He begins perfectly to conquer Himself and to Walk Bravely IN THE WAYS OF GOD, then He thinks those things less difficult Which He thought so hard before.  Amen.                                                                                   (b3c5,b2c9,b2c5,b2c4)